Invest in Cryptocurrencies through exchanges like the Bitcoin Code software (https://insidebitcoins.com/bitcoin-robot/bitcoin-code), which simplifies the trading process to ensure that as many investors as possible make profit overnight? That is the general assumption when Businessmen consider investing in cryptocurrencies. While the Bitcoin and its workings still remain elusive to many people, it is believed that it can make people rich. But, this is possible only when one knows how to play the cards right.
Investing in the Bitcoin is not something that can be taught to you in courses; you have to invest a lot of time, patience, and effort into researching how the world of cryptocurrency works. But, if you can get the hang of it, you are sure to reap profits in the long run. For inspiration, you can learn about these five entrepreneurs who made it really big with their Bitcoin investments.
5 businessmen and their rags-to-riches stories:
- Yifu Guo was an NYU student who had come up with the designs of the world’s first Bitcoin miner. He started the Avalon which became the first mining company for Bitcoins in 2012. The miners that the company produced became bestsellers and were launched at high prices right after they were made. Guo eventually left Avalon and several companies began to design and build mining rigs. He had been the first businessman to become rich overnight by introducing these Bitcoin miners.
- Winklevoss Brothers were twins were known for coming up with the idea of Facebook and have been always strong advocates for cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin. They bought huge amounts of Bitcoins and launched the US Gemini cryptoexchange. Their early investments, patience, and faith in cryptocurrencies paved the way for them to become the earliest Bitcoin millionaires. They warned that banks on the Wall Street had not woken up to the Bitcoin and unlike the Internet that one could not buy; it is indeed possible to buy this new Internet with money.
- Jered Kenna began investing in the Bitcoin at a time when could buy the crypto coins for only $0.20. Soon enough, the value skyrocketed to $258 and Kenna became a millionaire. He held thousands initially, and led the Trade Hill Inc. which became USA’s first cryptocurrency exchange, dealing with nearly 25% of Bitcoin trades worldwide. Jered had also invested in trading with Bitcoin robots such as the Bitcoin Billionaire. You can read more about the Bitcoin Billionaire review here. After a massive hack in 2016 that robbed him of millions of dollars, he came out of this business. He had entered this industry with a vision to revolutionize the world, not to only make money, but he soon got disillusioned.
- Charlie Shrem rose to become a millionaire when he was only 22 years old. He started off as co-founder of Evr, a Manhattan gastro pub; this place was one of the first that started accepting Bitcoin payments. Shrem founded the Bit Instant which is a physical store from where you can buy Bitcoins. Bit Instant works as an exchange today and was started by Shrem and a few payment partners.
- Tony Gallippi is the co-founder of BitPay which came about in 2011. It is meant for providing checkout facilities for the Bitcoin. Ever since its foundation, Gallippi has ensured that many organizations join this company as merchants. During 2012, when the Bitcoin was soaring in popularity, Gallippi was discussing BitPay and the Bitcoin with the media regularly. Finally, BitPay emerged as the leading processor of Bitcoins and had more than 80 employees.